Friday, March 2, 2007

Boring

At the moment life is somewhat boring. I feel good and everything goes well.
Nothing happens so there is not much going on. Everything goes the way I liked, but 1 thing has put some pressure on me.
I was asked to help someone and I had to say no , because I wasn't able to help her with her duties.
I always have a bad feeling when I'm not able to support someone. Especially because the people has put me in charge to organise this kind of help.
I'm supporting the club of my kids with some help. I must find the volunteers to keep the club running.
This is a hard job, but on the other hand it helps me to keep myself from becoming a workaholic and to stay every day late on my daily job.
With the support of the club in the evenings and the weekends it breaks the daily routine and it keeps my mind fresh.

No comments:

Blog Archive