Monday, June 25, 2007

Close

Sometimes the black hole is very close. This weekend we celebrate my wifes birthday and in the morning we had to clean up the house for the guests.
At a moment I felt the anger took a jump and I was very bitter.
I told my wife that I had the feeling to walk away and never come back. She was of course "very happy" with my announcement on her birthday.
I felt so down and so useless at that moment that these words came out my mouth.
Of course I stayed and it was a very nice party and all the guests were happy.
At a moment I was talking to a aunt of my mother and she told us that she had no contact with her youngest daughter for more than 16 years. She was moved out by her son in law with the message that he allready hated her for more than 2 years.
When I hear such things I felt happy with "just" a depression. I can work on that and it will heal. But such experiences with your children and you are not able to have contact with your children and grandchildren is more worse, I think.
I am very happy with my wife and I hope we stay together for the next 200 years.

No comments:

Blog Archive