Thursday, June 28, 2007

Fun

Yesterday was a good day. My wife went to hospital and she was home very quick, with not much pain.I was very happy.
In the afternoon I went shopping with my sons and we had a great time. I had a lot of patience and I really needed that, because it took my son 45 minutes to decide what he wanted to buy from his birthday money.
I backed pancakes and that also went really wel, so it was a good day.
It seems like it is going up and the time between my black holes became longer.
When I wrote this down, I thought tomorrow it will strike me, but I must believe in myself and stay positive.
I spoke to an old friend of mine who was without a job for more than a year. He called me and he was back in business again. I was very happy for him and it was a good feeling that someone called you for these message.
I know a lot of people who will never call you, but only are interested when you invest time in them. When you need them they don't know you.

No comments:

Blog Archive