Sunday, July 15, 2007

Quiet

It was quiet the last days. The kids went to my parents for a couple of days, so it was stil at home. It is very strange 2 empty bedrooms when you go to sleep, but they are back and life is back.
This weekend I heard that someone we know also struggels with a depression. It is weird, because we always thought they had a good life together and with their children, but it can hit everyone.
In 5 days we will leave for holiday but I have mixed emotions about the trip. I hope that my black hole will stay away, I will work on that issue.

1 comment:

EmergingArtist said...

Hi Peerke,
I felt similar to you (almost shock)--when I learned that some friends of ours were getting a divorce. (They seemed so perfect and happy together).

I'm glad you visit MyTherapy too,
-EA

Blog Archive