Friday, September 7, 2007

Quiet

I have been a little quiet on this log. There was a lot to think about and there was some kind of writers block.
On monday I had my talk therapy and we discussed my feelings in the weekend. I need the structure of work, I cannot sit still. I must push myself to the limit.
In my daily job there is little challenge so I must look for that.
I am stil thinking about the scooter import, but I must first discuss that with my wife.
She is against such plans, because she wants security. I must think of a plan with very low risk and very high security.
When I think of leaving to an other job, I feel that I don't want to work for a boss anymore. I want to be my own boss and I know that I can do that.
But first I have to convince my wife. That is the major task for the coming weeks.

4 comments:

EmergingArtist said...

Hi Peerke,
What kind of work would you like to do? I am recently starting to think about what kind of occupation I want to get into outside the home...

-EA

Peerke said...

Hello EA,
Thanks for your comment. I am looking for a job with more challenge. I like to start up new business. Or help others to become better with some new ways to organise their jobs or develope a new way of working.
What is your background and what are you thinking about?

Anonymous said...

Hi Peerke,

I'm not commenting on this specific post, but I just wanted to let you know that I'm reading your blog for a few weeks now and I'm happy to read your stories. (I read your comment at depressiecentrum.nl)

Like you I have everything I want, but anger and sorrow are tearing me apart right now. I can't seem to enjoy anything these days and I'm very hopeless about that. I have extreme moodswings all days and I hope I'll survive this depression without any losses in relational and professional aspects. I'm in therapy right now and I've chosen to use some pills to help me find a better balance.

Blogs like this make me realize that I'm not the only one suffering and the positive postings keeps me hoping for better times.

I wish you good luck!

Peerke said...

Hello anonymous,
Thanks for your comment. It really helps me when I know that people are reading my story. It also feels good when some one has benefit from it. You know you are not alone, there are a lot of people struggling with themselves, but you can overcome it and get better.
Take care and keep reading and please comment on my stories.

Thanks again

Peerke

Blog Archive