Sunday, October 28, 2007

Birthday

Tomorrow is my birthday and I don't feel much about it.
Today my wife and kids gave me my presents and that feels good. My wife wll take me away for a weekend in a nice town. So we will out just the two of us, like the old days.
In that weekend we also celebrates our 12,5 year of marriage, it is really something special.
Tomorrow we go together to the therapist, because my wife has some questions about my illness and how she must respond to it.
I am looking forward to that appointment and I am happy she will come along.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Peerke,
I haven't heard from you or seen new posts on your blog lately. How are you?

EA

Peerke said...

Hi EA, I am back on my blog. No problems but I lost a little my feeling for writing.

Blog Archive