Thursday, March 15, 2007

The edge

The last 3 days felt like I was walking on the edge. The first day I felt very down and upset because my life seemed to be stopped, no challenges, no future, no interesting thinks and happenings to come. I told my wife this is the way for the rest of our life, I'm at the end of my career, this is it. No one will ever work with me and I must stay in my postion till I retire.
I felt so angry that we shouted to each other and I felt a great relief when we discussed these feelings.
I felt happy that I had said these things, because I know that a lot of people like me and want to work me.
My wife insisted to make an appointment with my boss to discuss these feelings, so I will talk to him this week. He knows about my problems and he tried to understand them. He couldn't believe that I had a depression. He said that he relied on me and trusted me to keep my head cool in difficult times.
I explained to him that this was not just a thing, but is was build up in a long period of negative experiences.
Today I felt me running on the edge of good feelings because I solved some problems for a number of people and my commitments in the club of my kids is working very well.

No comments:

Blog Archive