Saturday, March 24, 2007

Regular

It was just normal the last 2 days. Nothing gets me out of balance. We were awake the half of the night because our son had a lot of pain in his mouth. But I felt no disturbance during the day. the balance was very good.
I'm looking out for tomorrow when one of mine oldest friend wil visit us. Something I 'm allways looking forward. It relax me and will keep me away of thinking of my problems.
I still thinks the human mind is something very special and delicate. You must just step outside the your border of you experience something during your early days and the rest of your life you have to struggle with it.
I'm aware of this when I raise my kids. It is very important that you work carefully with the things they experience in their life. They trust you and must rely on you. That is something what I allways keep in mind.

No comments:

Blog Archive