Monday, March 26, 2007

Free

Today was free of mental trouble. I was just doing my job and felt good about it. It was going the way I wanted it.
Yesterday was a very nice day with the visit of my best friend and his family. We just had a nice afternoon together, very relaxed.
They stayed for dinner and it was very nice to hear the kids making jokes and making magic tricks. This was something I have to live for.
I must be very pleased with such a moment, just simpel pleasure and no problems and very difficult issues in my head.
These are the moments that life is pure and simple.
For a couple of years I wouldn't even think about this things, but now I'm spectator and comment s these kind of situations.
The trouble is that I must stay part of it and be inside the fun and good feeling, rather than standing on the sideline and just overview the situation as a spectator.
This is the next step in my fight, to be not afraid of having fun.

No comments:

Blog Archive