Friday, April 27, 2007

No Time

The last days I had no time to work on my blog. My mind was not set to think about items to publish.
It really helps me when I'm down or in a difficult period, but when things go oke, the need to write down is less.
Still,it is very important to look at your mental balance, even in good times. Now I am able to oversee some items which were very hard to face when you are out of balance.
For example I know I'm very rich with a good marriage and 2 healthy kids. We have not much big problems, exept my depression. But we can talk about it very open, so we understand eachother.
I am allso very happy with my job, allthough I think I have to move on because I'm getting bored of my daily job. I'm thinking of new challenges and that gives me a lot positive energy. There are so many changes in the world to enrich your live, that I feel the power of these games in myself.
Before I take a new challenge I first have to work to make my mental balance stronger. I know that a dive in the blackness of my depression is not far away.

No comments:

Blog Archive