Monday, April 23, 2007

Calm sea

It is just like floating on a quiet sea. Everything goes well and I feel very good. The anger is far away and offcourse there is some anger at the usual moments, but they aren't special.
It is normal that you get angry at your children when they didn't listen or don't do what you ask them to do.
I really must think that is "normal "anger.
This weekend we had a family party and I felt good. I didn't felt lesser than anyone else or that kind of thoughts.
My son told last night that he couldn't go to sleep without seeing me. That really keeps you on your feet. We had before a big argument, because he didn't want to go to sleep, and I was tired so we clashed. After that he had to say goodnight to me because we allways say to each other: Don't be angry when you go to sleep.
You must recognize these moments to believe in the cure of your disease. I must think of this moment when I fall down in my Black Hole. At such a moment it is allways very difficult to remember the positive thinks.

No comments:

Blog Archive