Sunday, April 15, 2007

Party

This weekend I had a party. I was not looking forward to it, because I hate to stand there and feel myself less than everyone else, because they they had it made in their lives or they look down on me.
I am not sure of that but I feel it sometimes that way. People who came on that party are relatives of the host of the party and a lot of them I didn't know or I didn't want them to know.
I felt very tired before we went there and I really was looking for ways not to go there.

But...

The party was very nice. The people I spook with were very nice. I even have danced with my wife and I had no feeling that people were looking down on me.
I felt really good that we visit the party and we were a little bit disappointent that we had to leave early because of the babysitter.

So, I must judge things before I have experience them.

No comments:

Blog Archive