Thursday, April 19, 2007

No time

The last 4 days I had no time to work on my Blog. Every evening I had some appointments but I miss my Blog.
At he moment there is nothing going on. I feel balance and nothing disturbs it.
Last night my son had to play a soccergame and it went wrong. He was not concentrated and the other side played really mean. At some moments I felt the monster of my anger coming up, especially when my son was attacked or when he was sleeping on his feet.
Now I can understand that feeling and keep it inside myself.
These weekend we will have a celebration in the family, but now I have no problems with it, so I'm waiting what will happen.
At the office work is going well, but in my mind I'm allready making plans and looking for new business to go one. I cannot sit still, I am human.
My therapist is satisfied with the way I work on my mental health, so that gives allso a good feeling.

No comments:

Blog Archive