Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Spirit

The last days I have lost a little bit of my spirit. I feel like I had enough, it was oke, I'm looking for the finish.
I want peace around me and no more responsibelaties and obligations. I just want to be left alone.
I'm looking for a lonely island somewhere in the Pacific and nobody around me.
My wife will say than that I will going mad after 3 days, because I'm a newsjunkie and I'm allways afraid of missing some information.
But a the moment I'm feeling really tired and I don't want to respond on other peoples call for information and help. I don't want to communicate at all.
I'm dreaming of just saying goodbye to everyone and just take a boat, car or plane and leave these society and create my own world.
But I think it will not cure my depression, so I must stay here and fight and struggle with all these feelings and try to become myself again.

No comments:

Blog Archive