Saturday, April 7, 2007

Exhausted

The last 3 days I felt exhausted, not in my mind, but in my body. In the afternoon my eyes want to close and I felt really sleepy.
Maybe I have to been busy with all sort of things and offcourse the struggle with my depression cost a lot of energy.
It is for me a new experience to feel so tired, because normally I'm full of energy.
I must come to the conclusion that my mental battle sucks all my energy out of my body.
The strange thing is that when I'm so exhausted, my mental balance stays good. I don't feel more anger or a deep black hole, I just stay calm.
The only feeling what came up is that I want this battle to come to an end. I just want to live normally. I want back peace in my mind and around me.
I don't want to feel myself coming short on a lot things, in my eyes, but I want just peace and quietness, no more complex problems.
When I'm tired I am not looking for any responsibilety, but put everything away from me. So I cannot do something wrong or forget a thing.

No comments:

Blog Archive