Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Contact

Today I felt really good, because I have helped some one with her problem. I am very happy with the reaction of "anonymous" it really gave me a good feeling.
It is very satisfying when some one reads your blog and after that takes the time to respond on your writing.
It allso makes you happy when your experiences helps another to find a way out of her sickness.
Today I had a discussion with my boss about my competence and my motivation. He knows about my depression, but he cannot understand it. He doesn't know how it is to sit in your black hole and feel yourself absolutely unhappy.
I told him that to overcome my sickness I have to find an other job within 1 year. I really need a new challenge and this job is a little below my level.
We discussed this point and I am very lucky, he will help me to find an other job, inside our company.
If you have the same trouble or something else, please comment this blog and we will discuss it. I know when you find some one to talk about your illness, it is allways better.

No comments:

Blog Archive