Thursday, May 10, 2007

Going up

The last 2 days were very busy. I had 2 meetings at the club on wednesday and at my job I had a lot of work, because it is very busy.
I have no time to look at my mental balance. It is really good for me to stay busy.
When I have time to think, all the black clouds coming over me. The clouds are gone when I am busy and people appreciate what I do.
I think it is really important when you have these illnes that you look out for a place to be with people who want to do something with you. Don't stay inside your own circle and keep feeling sorry for yourself.
Accept that you are ill and step forward by saying:
"I want to be appreciate by people an tell me that".
Look at the oppertunities to do something for someone else, so they say "thank you".
Off course this is very easy to say when you are in balance, but read this when you are in your black hole, I will now and off course later.

No comments:

Blog Archive