Monday, May 14, 2007

Fear

Today my wife and my kids went on a trip to my mother. But from the moment I awake till I got home, I got the fear that they were involved in a accident.
In my thoughts they were all be killed and my mind was preparing me for a life without them. It is really strange to be concentrated on the phone when you know that they were driving.
I was released when I called them and they were safe. I think that this is allso a part of the sickness. You really get the feeling that all the bad things will happen to you.
Your happyness will come to an end.The whole day I felt myself very quiet and calm, because I was prepared for the message that there was a accident. I even thougt about their funeral, that is really sick...
Now I am home and they are safe and that is a great relief.
It is strange to have this kind of thoughts. I don't want to live in fear. I want to feel free and confident, but that means a lot of work for me.

No comments:

Blog Archive