Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Fragile

Today I felt how fragile my mental balance is. I put some statements in a forum and get some very nice replays. But when people having comment on my words I feel the black hole close to me.
That is really weird, because they were right and I was maybe to strong in my words, but I was out balance.
So close is my depression under my skin.
I am very happy with their comments and I liked the discussion, but my mental status has a big job to come in terms with it.
I allso had a meeting at the club and I was not very good prepared. Before I went there I felt not good. I am used that people are having a lot of trouble with your lack of preparation and will tell that to everyone.
Now there was no comment and it was oke. I felt a great relief.
Tomorrow my kids will go with their schooltrip. I must pick them up when they return. I am looking forward to that and allso I have to cock for them, I think it is something very easy and simple

1 comment:

EmergingArtist said...

Hi peerke,

I'm bobbing by your blog here since you were good enough to bob over to my blog. Hee-hee. :)

So. I was wondering when I read your FRAGILE paragraphs...what is the "club," if I may be so bold as to ask...

Good to meet you.
-EA

Blog Archive