Saturday, May 26, 2007

Not alone

When you look around the internet it is very interesting to see that a lot of people are struggling with the same problems.
Off course every depression is different and everyone lives in different conditions, but the most people have to fight to keep their mental health in balancen and they have to do the fighting alone.
You can only hope that someone is standing next to you and understands you, but you are in combat and you and only you must face the troubles and the challenges.
The battle is on and in the same time you will life a normal live. You must look after your wife, girl- or boyfriend or husband and most of the times your children.
You want them to be happy with you, but at the same moment you want to be alone to fight your battle and find your mental balance back.
For me is writing about my feelings and the illness a great help. I can do this alone and so fight this battle and overcome my disease.
I think that I have to write a lot of this blogs before the cease fire is reached.

No comments:

Blog Archive