Monday, June 4, 2007

Answer

I still looking for the answer why I lost my mental balance? I have everything, a very lovely wife, a good marriage, 2 very healhty kids, a very nice job, a nice house and a very good car, but still can get very unhappy.
Ofcourse I talked a lot about this with my wife and my therapist, but it sometimes surprised me that I can get so depressed.
Last weekend my son had a tournament at the club. He played for 2 days and I was there to support him. But around noon I had to go home to do some other things and I felt myself getting down because I left him there. My wife said that he must learn that we cannot support him al the time, but I felt depressed about that.
It was just like I was young and I did everything without my parents because they had no time for me. I really want to protect my kids for that feeling, but on the other hand they have to learn to become selfsupporting.
I have a lot of difficulties by finding the right answers for this kind of questions.
And the joke is... my kids have no problem with that.

No comments:

Blog Archive