Thursday, June 14, 2007

Sea

Today it was like a wild sea. My state of mind went up and down.
First I heard that I won't refund some money, that really upsets me, because I really counted on it. I had calculed the amount , so I was looking for it, but it was a great disappointment.
I felt the black hole coming to me, but I was able to fight back and came back on top.
Tonight my wife said that she see progres in my illnes, so that makes me happy. She was very happy that I am more relax and enjoyable. That I have some very good moments with my kids and that the therapy is really working.
I agree with that, but there is still a long way to go.
I hope people will read this and become stronger and get more belief in their struggle. This thought really helps me to overcome my sickness.

No comments:

Blog Archive