Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Sick

Today I felt sick. I am very tired because we had a busy weekend and after that my mental balance went wrong.
I had to struggle to stay out of the black hole, but it is very close.
People are sometimes not fair. That is hurting me at this moment. I have a great problem to deal with that in some situations. I have to fight very hard to get these dark thoughts away and try to stay in balance.
Yesterday evening I had to go the church for a meeting with other parents and I felt not at home. Some people were so in to God that there was no ground for a real discussion about the way children must learn to understand that there is more than going to school and play soccer.
People really hang on to old traditions and don't want to open their eyes for changes. Everything changes and nothing is sure in life, times go on and the world is always turning.
The positive thing at the moment is that there are changes for other and more challenging work, but my wife is not happy with that. I don't know how to tell her and make enthousiastic. She has a lot of problems with changes and when things are not sure. She wants to be certain that the life we live now is the same in 10 or 20 years. I must fund the right moment and time to talk with her, because I start to believe in it and really like to investigate this oppertunity.

No comments:

Blog Archive