Sunday, July 1, 2007

Hit

Today I was hit by my black hole. I felt tired and I went to bed in the afternoon. I really slept for a about half an hour, but after that I felt down.
I was irritated by everything. I even went back when my wife called me for dinner. I came down the stairs, heard my children yell and turned around and went back to my bed.
After 10 minutes I was able to go down again and face my family. I felt like I was sitting in my black hole and was not much of a friendly father and husband.
My youngest son don't recognise my problem and keeps talking to me, even if I asked him to calm down.
It is really weird, the last weeks it went really good, but now I am fully hit by my depression. I must face the struggle for tonight, but I believe in a good finish.

No comments:

Blog Archive