Friday, August 3, 2007

Back in town

So , I am back in town and I am very happy.It was a hard time on vacation. First of all the weather was bad in the first week and I felt really bad.
On the second day I asked myself what I was doing there. I didn't like the vacationpark.
The third day we went bowling and I felt myself on an other planet. The people who where sitting there weren't my type, so I felt not at home.
The fifth day I really felt down and wonder how fast we could go back home. I felt really unhappy and in my black hole.
That feeling stays with me for about 2 days. I was very happy when my brother and sister in law came over for a visit. We had a good time together and I felt relaxed. It was very good and was convinced that I was able to handle my emotions for the rest of the week.
The day after was really bad. I felt very down from in a moment and I could not loose that feeling for the rest of the day. I felt sorry for my wife and kids because I was ruin there day and maybe there holiday. I really want to have the power to overcome these dark emotions and be a nice husband and father.
That night we talked about it and I think that I need a structure in my days. Normally I go to work and follow my daily routine, but on holiday there is no structure and that makes my uncertain.
We talked about her feelings about this holiday and she was not happy with my emotional problems. She is trying to keep us all relaxed, but when one of the kids begins to ask for something I feel the anger boiling inside me and I cannot react in a normal way.
I told my wife that I stay home next year and that I keep working, so I feel secure.
But I like to go out, I like to stay out with my family, I like to travel, so I there is a lot of work to do for next year.

2 comments:

EmergingArtist said...

Hi Peerke,
Welcome Back. :) How are things with you now?

-EA

Peerke said...

Hello EA, it is better sine I arrived at home. I am very pleased to be back and on homeground

Blog Archive