Saturday, August 4, 2007

The day after

It was nice to sleep in our own bed and eat together at our table. This morning it all went good, but in the afternoon I got very angry and I couldn't understand why.
We were in a shop to buy some garden furniture but they had not our choice. We had to go to an other shop and I lost all my positive feelings. I was so angry that I could not buy what I want at that moment. It really blow up all of our good moods.
I had to struggle very hard with myself to stay nice for everyone. But in the car I was only thinking about leaving my family and move to an island were no one ever came. I really hated this live and didn't want to be a part of it.
Now I am little bit cooled off and are more easy. We bought the furniture and it will be delivered next week. My wife is very happy, so I most focus on that and overcome my own dark emotions.

No comments:

Blog Archive