Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Light

I can see a little light at the end of the tunnel. I discussed with my therapist that the treatment wil be lower in the coming period. I also thinks that it is getting better.
I know what can happen with me and I know how to treat my dark feelings.
Only holidays wil be my weak point but I will work on that.

This week the jobagency send me another email with a job and they already called me.
He asked of I am interested, but we will see. I asked him some questions and I will wait.
It feels really good when people want you.

3 comments:

EmergingArtist said...

Hi Peerke,
I'm looking for an occupation outside of the home, just starting. What kind of a job do you want to change to?

And how are you feeling today?
-EA

Peerke said...

I am feeling good, very good.
I want a job with a challenge, I want o build something.

Thanks for your comment, please go one, I like this kind of communication.

Peerke

EmergingArtist said...

What is your job right now?

-EA

Blog Archive