Monday, October 8, 2007

Communication

I love it when someone comments on my blog. It really helps when you know that people are reading the short pieces you write.
At the moment I feel really good. The black feelings are far away. Yesterday we had a family meeting on the boat of my brother in law. Normally I feel not good about these afternoons. I feel myself left out and I have the feeling I am no part of the family.
Yesterday I was calm and I had non of these feelings. Today I felt relaxed. I had another contact with the job agency, who are offering me another job. They really want to have me.
The job they offer was not really my kind of thing. I want a job in a company were things are not running and there is no profit. I need that the challenge to build something, to put a lot of energy in.
So I wait for that challenge...

No comments:

Blog Archive