Saturday, October 13, 2007

Question

Hello EA,
Thanks for your comment. At the moment I am manager back office at a car dealership. I am responsible for the organisation behind the desk's. I am looking after the invoices, planning, warrantyclaims, etc.
It is very nice but it is running very good now and I cannot put much energy in it anymore, it is finished. I think someone else has to continue this proces.
So I am looking around and that gives me already a good feeling. I like the uncertainty and the look of a new adventure.

3 comments:

EmergingArtist said...

How's the jobsearch going for you? As for me, I've applied to about 14 places for typing/clerical work to start with part-time. I've been looking for a job for about 4 wks.


-EA

Peerke said...

Well EA, the search is on,but it will take some time. I want a place just as I want it. I have the time to time to wait.
What do you mean with a job for 4 weeks?

EmergingArtist said...

I mean that for 4 weeks long, I have been applying to possible jobs.

How are you today?

Blog Archive