Tuesday, March 27, 2007

At the edge

My wife spoke to me about something I had fixed this weekend and it failed again.
At the moment she told me so, I felt like I was standing on the edge of a very large and deep crater.
It felt like the ground was pushing me to the rim and I felt complete lost. I had to talk to myself for a couple of hours to lose these feeling and find my balance back.
This close is still the feeling of joy and balance from the total deep black hole.
I told my wife about this and she will be afraid of saying something to me. But that is not right. She must talk to me just as normal.
I have to work on that problem that all things that are said no longer bring me out of balance. I must stop thinking to far when someone speeks to me.
The problem is most of the time that I felt like defending myself.
People are trying to help and support me. I feel like they are attacking me.
This is maybe the base of my deeper problem and I must work on this issue.

No comments:

Blog Archive