Thursday, March 29, 2007

Pressure

It was full of pressure today. At the office I had to replace 2 collegues and try to do my job. I had to finish some of my own work because the month is coming to an end. But 2 collegues are ill so the pressure is coming up and there was to much work for everyone.
It was difficult for me to keep calm and stay relax. I want to finish my jobs, so I can stay in line with the timeplanning, but I'm able to replace other people and that is very nice for the management to put me in charge on some other places.
At home I had to tell my kids that I had the punish them. This conversation was in my mind all the day and makes me unhappy.
We told tonight the penalty to our children and I felt a bit reliefed that the message was coming through. I think they will perform better in the time to come. Tomorrow night I will go out with my collegues and that will relax me. I'm looking forward to this event.

No comments:

Blog Archive