Saturday, March 31, 2007

Struggle

The last two days were a struggle to keep my head up. After we gave our children there penalty, I was very upset about it. I felt very disappointed about this punishment. But I had something to look forward to.
This trip with the boys from the shop had a false start because of sending the wrong bus.
In the morning I had a clash with a collegue about answering the phone.
The night before I only had slept for 4 hours because of my son, who had trouble with his teeth.
All this together weakened my emotional balance very much. I was thinking of just going home and hide myself in the garage of so. I had just one thought and that was just run.
But I was able to keep my mind clear and found some balance back.
The evening with the boys was very nice and I really was relaxed. It was a good thing to do this kind of things, just to restore my emotional balance and lose all the bad thought and feelings.
I lost all my anger and today I felt very tired, but more or less happy. Tomorrow I will try to become less tired and feeling in balance again.

No comments:

Blog Archive