Sunday, April 1, 2007

Quiet

It was a quiet day. Nothing special happened. I had to work on my mental balance and I fixed a job that was for long on my list of things to do.
I gives a good feeling when you finished a job and you scratch it from your list.
I'm now preparing for tomorrow when we are going to work and to my therapist for the next session.
I need these sessions to become aware of my problems and to discuss the way I must follow to restore my mental health.
We will see what is next in the planning to overcome my illness and find back my mental balance.
It is good to discuss your problems with someone who understands your problem. You must tell your story somewhere to start recovering. If you never find a way to say the things that are on your mind, it will become a stone around your neck and it can kill you.

No comments:

Blog Archive