Thursday, April 5, 2007

Busy

The last days I was very busy. I had no time to write my Blog. I felt really good the last days. Everything was in balance.
Today I felt tired and then the mental fight starts. I had soem things to do, but I failed to do them and then I am very disappointed in myself.
I must learn to get the notion that I'm not able to do everything and that some things are to difficult for me.
Last monday I had a good session with my therapist, she was very happy with the way I handle my illness. But I still have a long way to go.
At the club of my kids we had a meeting and people seem to be very happy with me. They gave me compliments with some initiatives we will start and that feels really great.
They know nothing of my illness, they just know the way I am and do things for or with them.
In the past I have learned that people don't like what I do or say. Not because what I said, but because it was me who said it. They had their own agenda and didn't want me to interfere in their own ego-driven business.
I allways have tried to stay honest and open but that was not the way you had to do.
In the future I will try to stay open and honest, because I think that is the best way to keep your mental status healthy and keeps down the stress

No comments:

Blog Archive