Monday, August 6, 2007

Back to work

Today I went back to work. One week to early, but I want to found out that going back to the daily structure, improved my mental balance.
I hate to say it, but it does. I feel really sorry for my family but today was one of the best days in the last 2 weeks. I felt no anger, no dark emotions, just a positive and good feeling. I even had a meeting at our club this evening and I really felt good.
Last night I told my wife that I felt sad about going to work and I really was. I still feel sad because my wife and kids are not able to give me that good feeling.
I have to work on that. I have to turn around this situation and find a good feeling with my family and work... is just work.

1 comment:

EmergingArtist said...

Hi Peerke,

I'm glad to hear that you are able to tell your wife how you are feeling, for example feeling sad about going to work. My husband and I are working hard to feel free to express how we are feeling to each other.
-EA

Blog Archive