Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Power

Today I needed my power.My father in law is in the hospital and they more or less fear for his life. Now I have no time to think about my illnes, but I need to be strong for my wife.
But now I am stepping a side and that is no good. I must stay focused on my one problems, I cann't hide them.
I will support my wife in this difficult moments, but I allso have to pay attention on my own situation.
Today I had a good conversation with my boss. He will support me when I needed more or other therapy. The company is insured for hese kind of problems, so if I want more help, they wil find it for me.
I know this a unique offer and when I need it, I will use it.

My kids today told me that they feel unhappy when I got to work last monday. They miss me, because they thought that I was at home this week.

I must be proud about such a statement.

No comments:

Blog Archive