Sunday, August 5, 2007

Relation

Today I had a long discussion with my wife about our relationship. We both had a bad holiday and she knows why, but she was not so happy with me. I told her that my struggle have taken a lot of time and I am only concentrated on myself. She was angry because I destroyed their holiday and also she understood my problems, she was not happy.
I wanted to go to work tomorrow to get my structure back in my daily routine. She was not happy because I left her again with the children, but she let me free, so I wil start tomorrow.
In my heart I want to stay at home for a week, but it is better for our emotions to be away. Not that we have problems with our marriage, but I can get very angry about nothing.
Our marriage is good we both think and we still love each other, so that is oke for the moment.

No comments:

Blog Archive